Joint Venture Retail
Building successful JV Partnerships for over 30 years
Newrez brings an industry leading track record and level of expertise to the formation of compliant and profitable Joint Ventures.
With a management team that has extensive experience in launching Joint Ventures, Newrez is the preferred partner for those looking to expand their mortgage lending reach while minimizing capital requirements. With the acquisition of Shelter Mortgage Company in 2014, Newrez gained over 30 years of experience in creating successful and profitable Joint Ventures. Shelter’s best in class solutions were seamlessly folded into the Newrez organization to create an even more powerful Joint Venture partnership program.
See our current Joint Venture partners here.
- Expertise in compliance in all state and federal regulatory guidelines
- Professional marketing support for lead generation and brand recognition
- Progressive technology to enhance the consumer experience
- Recruit and retain top mortgage professionals within your local market
- Established protocols to reduce risks and extra costs associated with a start-up
- Experienced management team always accessible to address any concern
What Sets Us Apart
The best partnerships are built from the best people.
Our dedicated and forward thinking management team stays closely involved in all aspects of the Joint Venture. You'll work together with Newrez to recruit and retain top mortgage professionals within your local market. We will onboard and train the initial teams using established procedures. We create both Standalone and Consortium Ventures that strictly adhere to all requirements.
Expand Your Business Model
We partner with progressive Real Estate firms that aspire to expand their current business model and aim to maximize value potential.
Joint Venture Program
Newrez has been building successful Joint Venture partnerships for over 30 years; we will offer the perfect loan for any borrower.
Whether a JV partnership is a smart move depends on many factors. With us, the ultimate goal is for both parties to increase profit margins.