Hello. I’m Greg Nouza and I am a top ranking Mortgage Consultant and Sales Manager with NewRez. I specialize in both purchase and refinance transactions. A few things I pride myself on:
- Fantastic communication: I believe you need to be updated on a regular basis on the status of your application so you have a clear understanding of how the process is proceeding.
- Quick turn-around times: I always make an effort to close my loans typically within 25 days of application (often with shorter windows when a client comes to me after experiencing issues with a previous lender).
- Extremely low interest rates: The better the interest rate, the more house you can qualify for/purchase.
- Direct Lender: You don't have to worry about broker fees or excessive origination costs...more money to be used for down payment for your new home.
- Full Product Suite: Conventional, ARMs, FHA, VA, USDA, Jumbo and more.
I graduated from Washington and Lee University with two Bachelor’s Degrees, one in Psychology, another in Journalism; as well, a Minor in Classical Music Theory. I have lived on Long Island my whole life aside from my four years in Virginia for my studies. I’ve been writing residential mortgage loans for over 13 years and am licensed to lend in NY, NJ, CT, PA, NH, and MD. I would love an opportunity to assist you in securing a mortgage for your new home or refinancing an existing mortgage. Please give me a call anytime for a consultation, I am here to listen and advise at no cost or obligation.
Thank you and happy mortgaging!